Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First Official Blog!

Upon the arrival of Sam's FIFTH birthday, I am creating my first blog! I need to back-blog to make up for lost time, but that will never happen. So here goes: Sammy will be five in six days. He loves things with wheels that go fast - almost any variety. He can name about half the cars on the road and usually won't stop identifying vehicles the entire time we are in the car. (The Trooper that is). He still misses our black PT Cruiser rental. Abby is adorable and sweet, but has a stubborn streak the size of Texas. And I have a very difficult time saying no to her devious and darling smile. 

I have a fabulous new class of third graders this year. I am very excited about our new Promethean boards that are supposed to be installed next week...
Frank is working on his 1965 Chevy Van. Nothing seems to make him happier, except for us (right, Frank?). 

3 comments:

Food and Fiber Pavilion said...

Yipee! I'm so glad that you have a blog too. I love it because now I can keep up with what you guys are up to event though I'm not there... xoxo and Happy Birthday Sam!!!

SHANNON said...

So glad you're blogging. Such a good way to see what you're up to!
cheers,
Shannon

Sue Z. Cue said...

I just noticed tonight that there are comments on here. I guess a person should know what the hell they're doing on these darn computers, huh???!