Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thanks, Shannon!


Shannon tagged me, so here goes...


1. Write 6 random things about yourself
2. Tag 6 people at the end of your post

1. I am a vegetarian (most of the time). I didn't eat ANY meat for about 18 years, and then since the birth of my second child I have eaten a little fish and chicken. Veins and blood still completely gross me out and I will NOT touch raw chicken.

2. I love Starbucks. Grande soy mocha. yum. They know my name and my order by heart.

3. I like to garden. I love the feeling of harvesting food or cutting flowers that I have grown myself.

4. I love sleeping. Does that make me lazy? Maybe a little bit.

5. My favorite TV show is What Not to Wear. Clinton and Stacy rule.

6. I love Malibu and Diet Coke.

7. Camping is one of my very favorite things. I love it. I need a tent and a stove, but definitely NO showers!

8. Random people I admire: Paul Simon, Billy Joel, Shel Silverstein, Maurice Sendak, and Lynn Hinkle.

I don't really have anyone to tag at this time because my friends are not bloggers. Maybe later...

0 comments: